четверг, 19 марта 2015 г.

A Card in Purple - Wycinanka

Good morning.
as you might have noticed I didn't post any of my creations recently. Well there are some excuse; first of all my daughter had an eye surgery and I spent all 12 days with her at the hospital. Now she feels much better but she is at home with me as she still needs some care.
My youngest, so he is coughing , sneezing, had some ear issues and after 5 dyas of definitely healthy status, now everything comes again. New virus, coughing every 5 minutes .

So I am bit exhausted and tired of carrying for dyas and nights for someone. What I am dreaming about is to take a day off, to walk , to read , and listen to the nature, with no obligations of cooking, carrying and other duties when you are a mother.
I haven't touched my paints for about 3 months or so, as some of my previous crations were made for the fair trade,
now I haven't got a chance to create at all . and it is since the end of February.I was lucky to have a one day of 2 classes in St/ Petersbourg, they were filled with mixed media techniques and embellishments. and that's all.

Доброе утро.
И все-таки я нашла что-то, что я забыла опубликовать. и я рада, что мой блог временно не умер, а мне все--таки есть чем с вами поделиться.
Ну что же, пока у меня временный перерыв от красок да и вообще микс медиа ( вынужденный и немного затяжной, периодами прорывающийся наружу), я заметиал, что снова полюила делать открытки. А вот к старничкам как-то охладела. Вообще надо признаться, альбомы захватывают меня и, я думаю, что это то, чем  ябуду заниматься летом, но без фанатизма. все-таки дети и свежий воздух, это гораздо важнее.
 

I feel that I need to start creating again, but I need to have a rest to restore my strength and moho.

Anyway, I found a card I made about a month ago or even more that I haven't posted here. It was made for Wycinanka blog

Ну а пока открытка, которую я делала для Wycinanka, и все-таик их чипборд самый клевый. тоненький, ажурненький, и дизайны , как я люблю. На днях получила посылку  и как тут устоять, хочется приняться за дело

Such a peacefull palette, I really love purple.

Палитра была навеяна заданием от моего одного из самых наших любимых челендж блогов Винтажное кафе 




Марафон давно закончился, а я только сейчас смогла что-то опубликовать.
Это моя последняя работа для этого челенджа. я ухожу, пора освобождать дорогу новым талантам, все-таки  я там провела 2 года, или даже больше, в свое время мечтала в него попасть, и была приятно удивлена, когда еще сами авторы связались со мной и пригласили в блог.
Всегда четкое следование заданным стилям - винтаж и шебби, всегда - красивые работы дизайнеров и участников.
Со временем что-то изменилось, но идея блога мне очень нравится. Так что если вы чувствуете любовь к этим стилям, вам надо обязательно попробоваться в ДК.

Absolutely adorable chipboard.
I have noticed that I started enjoying creating cards again, so funny, because for the last 3 years I was addicted layouts only.


I used Maja Design papers and again lace, I can not stop but using it more and more. Totally textile - addicted at the moment.

Actually, I decided to start working on wedding theme. Never tried it, but as I am searching for something new and enjoying my little break from mixed media ( before I invent something new), I guess it is the best ption to try.
so stay tuned for more inspiration, It will come but later.

И надолго не прощаюсь, на самом деле я даже кое-что Пасхальное сделала))) Когда дойдут руки только все сфотографировать и отредактировать, не знаю

Не болейте.


11 комментариев:

  1. Ее хочется рассматривать снова и снова! И такая лавандовая палитра, просто чудо!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Совершенно прекрасная! Ах. это кружево и большой белый цветочек :))) Чудесная открыточка!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Чудесная палитра, Лен! И открытка такая красивая!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Палитра, и правда, изумительная! Красиво! Лена, выздоравливайте уже!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Your embellishments and color blend into one gorgeous whole.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Beautiful cards! Love all the purple. Good luck with your kids, hope they are all better soon.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I hope your children get well soon. It's so wonderful that you love them and care for them, there is nothing better than that!
    You are a hero! Great mom and great artist!

    ОтветитьУдалить

Популярные сообщения